Curb Alert !!!

If you look close, I will lay odds that little green head is ruined. Magnify the image and you can see it looks like someone in a mistaken cleaning attempt got through the porcelain and now you can see the rust on the metal under it

If you look close, I will lay odds that little green head is ruined. Magnify the image and you can see it looks like someone in a mistaken cleaning attempt got through the porcelain and now you can see the rust on the metal under it
I sadly agree. I also wouldn't pay $100 for a 2-burner, even with a green hood unless it was for my personal use. They are very hard to resell.

Another grey lid - Free

Check out this item on OfferUp. https://offerup.co/AlDUkc3RjLb

Actually this might be an old one. If you notice, there arent caster wheels on the left side and also, unless the owner changed all the slats ( quite possible because he must have changed the handle) they are larger. 5 on the small shelf and 7 each on the bottom. The 8 inch wheel isnt that older style so who knows ?

You think its removable? Looks almost like they somehow scraped away the porcelain
I think it is just a patch where the carbon has not collected but who knows what the Previous owner might have done.
I am currently working on one of those mica black or Dark Grey as I call them. It was in excellent shape, both inside and out.
Here is a photo....not quite complete rehab though.

Mica Black.jpg

I think it is just a patch where the carbon has not collected but who knows what the Previous owner might have done.
I am currently working on one of those mica black or Dark Grey as I call them. It was in excellent shape, both inside and out.
Here is a photo....not quite complete rehab though.

Mica Black.jpg

Working on Weber grills ouside looks so much more enjoyable than being pinned to a computer screen pouring over accounting figures! :coolkettle:

Back