Curb Alert !!!

I'm hoping that it just needs a good clean and a few parts --- I don't need a garage queen, just a solid clean work horse. I'm hoping it still has the dual middle burner -- that would make me happy!
Scheduled to pick it up tomorrow ---- damn if I didn't pressure wash the garage rugs yesterday and hung them on my trailer to dry.... and then it rained last night after they were ~90% dry --- now they are soaked again.

Kinda ironic that I pressure washed the 3 sets of grates yesterday too --- CIs are perfect and the PC C channels cleaned up really nice! The rod grates are gonna get trashed tho. Its almost like it was meant to be. I'm hoping its in as fine of a condition as the ones Josh has picked up.

I'm hoping that it just needs a good clean and a few parts --- I don't need a garage queen, just a solid clean work horse. I'm hoping it still has the dual middle burner -- that would make me happy!
Scheduled to pick it up tomorrow ---- damn if I didn't pressure wash the garage rugs yesterday and hung them on my trailer to dry.... and then it rained last night after they were ~90% dry --- now they are soaked again.

Kinda ironic that I pressure washed the 3 sets of grates yesterday too --- CIs are perfect and the PC C channels cleaned up really nice! The rod grates are gonna get trashed tho. Its almost like it was meant to be. I'm hoping its in as fine of a condition as the ones Josh has picked up.

Tomorrow? Too late Josh has it in his pick up

Looks clean and thats grey wood not durawood, im pretty sure

Nice looking redhead!

Do you guys think thing one has been altered at some point? Either the badge, or different lid on a Silver B? I’ve really come to like this style lid and handle. No, I’m not getting it, but I did acquire another gold LP donor grill today.

Attachments

• IMG_7697.jpeg
    IMG_7697.jpeg
    340.8 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Nice looking redhead!

Do you guys think thing one has been altered at some point? Either the badge, or different lid on a Silver B? I’ve really come to like this style lid and handle. No, I’m not getting it, but I did acquire another gold LP donor grill today.

Could have been a warranty replacement lid, definitely not the original one.

endcaps are from a gold, with an enamel center from a silver. I like that look.

badge looks newer than the lid.

If that were the case they may have had to drill new mounting holes for I believe the gold endcaps have 6 and the silver has 5 on each side

Any badge can be put on a lid cutting off the tabs and some RTV
Yeah, I have one on my van, lol. All the Weber warranty lids I’ve seen (given they’re the newer models) seem to come ready to install.

I didn’t think the end caps swapped from gold to silver. Thought there were more holes or something different.

Nice looking redhead!

I would pick that up for the Lid.

Back