Cronch Wraps

Those look awesome, Case. But when pronouncing the name, I can't help but try to throw in a Cajun accent. Might have to try a fusion version next time.
I like that idea! We’ve made these with shrimp and rockfish. So I could definitely see a Cajun version. Maybe a Gumbo or Jambalaya filled cronch wrap! Got my wheels turning!

Well, not quite but, never say never!
So I never thought I’d buy a BS. I bought my first one 6-7 years ago. It was end of grill season I was wandering through Home Depot and there was one 22” in a damaged box it was marked down to $79. There was a HD employee on the aisle and I asked if they could mark it down more due to the damaged box and not knowing if the unit was damaged. So we walked up to Customer service. They marked it down to $49 and I left with a perfectly good BS in a damaged box.

Fast forward to last fall I was in Walmart and they had the 17” (which is what I used in this cook) marked down to $79 for end of season. I wanted a smaller one for camping so threw it in the cart and headed to self checkout. Scanned it and it rang up $49. Paid grabbed my receipt and got out of there!

Moral of the story go at the end of grilling season!

Back