Couldn't pass up this charcoal deal at Costco today (Hanover, MD)

Rick P

TVWBB Pro
I'm not a fan of Cowboy lump, at all. .
The briquettes, however, are a different story. I've used them in the past, with great results.
I think I have enough socked away to get through the winter 😉

Attachments

• cowboy price.jpg
    cowboy price.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 75
  • Cowboy.jpg
    Cowboy.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 74
  • charcoal stash.jpg
    charcoal stash.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 74
I'm not a fan of Cowboy lump, at all. .
The briquettes, however, are a different story. I've used them in the past, with great results.
I think I have enough socked away to get through the winter 😉
I grabbed three of the 2 packs of these at my local Costco. They are out now, but I really hope they stock them next year. I always liked Stubbs bricks (at least for grilling) and I've heard these are the same thing.

I wonder if Costco is replacing their K-Pro 18lb twin packs with this? If so, I'll definitely buy some when it goes on sale sometime next spring after they restock.

I found the same deal at my local Costco this week too. I grabbed five packs. I haven't used these before, but online reviews looked good enough.

I love the stuff. I get it at Tractor Supply, but for the price I haven't found anything close.
Love it for low and slow and hot and fast.

I wonder if Costco is replacing their K-Pro 18lb twin packs with this? If so, I'll definitely buy some when it goes on sale sometime next spring after they restock.
Might be a regional thing not sure my Costco only carried K-Pro for briquettes the Cowboy for lump. Have to wait and see next year my Weber supply is down to a year maybe a bit longer man I am going to miss that stuff the best I have ever used.

Back