Coors Light Chicken (I'm watching my figure)

A Moe

TVWBB Fan
The ingredients
IMAG0365.jpg

Potatoes
IMAG0366.jpg

Chicken rubbed in K salt, Sugar, Pepper , Dill, and Paprika.
IMAG0368.jpg

On the grill
IMAG0375.jpg

On the Platter. Waiting to make the Fam Happy!
IMAG0379.jpg

And your Plate
IMAG0385.jpg

This chick turned out pretty good. Pretty tasty and juicy. Thanks for Lookin'

You know A Moe, I notice that most of your cooks include dill. I've never been a big dill fan but all your cooks look super good. I made need to reconsider my position on dill. Great looking looking Coors Light Chicken!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mark Skeet:
You know A Moe, I notice that most of your cooks include dill. I've never been a big dill fan but all your cooks look super good. I made need to reconsider my position on dill. Great looking looking Coors Light Chicken! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am a huge fan of dill. Chicken and pork I think it works perfect on. Give it a try Mark I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

Nice looking meal! Love the picture of the little one checking things out as well! I tried the light beer thing for a bit but just ended up drinking double the amount so I went back to quality instead of quantities!

Nice cook Moe!

I'm watching my figure too, and it keeps getting rounder and rounder
icon_frown.gif

Had I pulled up to your table, with all that fine food, it would be much more so!
Terrific cook, and a fine looking young man!

Back