Cooked the same as before

Tony R

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
As always you two out did yourselves. Awesome cooks and looks mighty tasty for sure.

Toni, I'll take repeats from your house anytime. Barb and I are going through the same thing, trying to find some different things to do instead of the sameo sameo.

If it's not broke, don't fix it;) We all get bored throwing down the same goods. So I like to challenge myself by cooking thing in the grill you normally wouldn't such as pastas or vegi platters. If I get bored with that. I like to cook stables in non traditional ways. Such as breads on an open fire ( teaches you heat control) or Rib eyes in a steam oven.

steam oven rib eye
20151017_182727_zpsyiubm7u6.jpg

bamboo wrapped snapper over an open fire. cooks much different with out a lid
20150905_190159_zpsykgelkel.jpg

pasta and bread...
20151126_161747_zpswegdpxaq.jpg

Last edited:
This is why this site is so great! Every time I get bored or stuck in a rut, I just come on here and somebody will have posted something that reminds/inspires me to try something new and different. Thank you everyone for posting your cooks and please keep it up.

We all have repeats Tony, it's inevitable. Yours look fantastic. Photos are terrific. Those legs really jumped out at me!

Need to get new ideas.... But I keep cooking what my family likes
You gotta keep the family happy. And I know they are. I don't care how repetitive your cooks might be, they are always a pleasure to look at, and inspiring to say the least

Back