Congrats 'Sconsin and Mr. Lampe!

John Wheeler

TVWBB Pro
Way to go badgers! And go big ten! Our local am sports radio host is a hometown guy and a Kentucky grad. All I've heard all season is Kentucky blah blah blah... Glad to see your team knock them off with a (not so) huge upset. Buckeye fan till I die. Wisconsin fan Monday night!

Way to go badgers! And go big ten! Our local am sports radio host is a hometown guy and a Kentucky grad. All I've heard all season is Kentucky blah blah blah... Glad to see your team knock them off with a (not so) huge upset. Buckeye fan till I die. Wisconsin fan Monday night!

My Buckeye fan (SWMBO) was routing Big 10 as well. Me...no dog in the fight. Great win.

Nice win for the badgers and I want to see them win Monday night. I'm going to spend today learning the Wisconsin fight song! ;)

Seeing that Wisconsin had the right stuff to take out unbeaten Kentucky, I would think that they should be ready again to take out a team that has beaten
them, with the learning experience gained when that happened.

I'll go a far as guaranteeing a Wisconsin Badger win Monday night.
Before our Easter Brunch today, the entire Family said Grace and Prayed for a Cardinal BADGER Red Victory.

last time we, as a group, did that, The Pack won the 2010 Super Bowl.

Live two hours from duke and can't stand them as a Heels fan.
The perfect storyline got broken up by the Badges.
Go Wisconsin.

Back