Christmas gift ideas for a BBQ freak?

Eric Michaud

TVWBB Super Fan
Hello folks;
I am looking for ideas, been getting asked what I want for Christmas, kinda tough, I may or may not already have what I need but always looking to for ideas to make my WSM family complete.

Thanks,
Eric

BBQ sauce of the month club.
Beer.
Amazon gift card (so you can get whatever you want, using the TVWBB link of course!)
Beer.
Remote thermometer.
Beer.

With 9 grills / smokers I sure don't need another one. I've always wanted a griddle and I think Santa may be putting one under the tree this year. That would fill my grilling toy box.

CIS or DO is a must for cooking on the Weber's everything taste better in CI!! If you like pizza then pizza stone is a must. Like Phil said trying new BBQ sauces is always a great gift and thermometer a must. We have three and they are so handy.

I'm with them, cast iron anything once you start using it you will love it, a good thermometer like a Thermapen! I bought one and really like it because like cast iron it just works, if you don’t have them there are a couple good cook books, smoke and spice comes to mind, meat, if you don’t have a good source for it, smoke wood, all of these make good gifts.

I asked Santa for a Roto for my gasser (and there's present with my name on it right about the right shape)

A comal or a CI disc makes for great accessories and IMHO The Kettle Pizza is a must have

The Weber Salt & Pepper shakers make for great stocking stuffers

Those who buy me gifts know better than to buy me almost anything cooking-related. Occasionally, the missus will ask me if I want/need any gear and thankfully she doesn't get offended when I provide very specific details. For example, we have an (allegedly non-stick) electric griddle that drives me nuts every time I use it. The last time I did (making cheesesteaks on a rainy day), I mentioned that I'd love a Lodge Logic Model LPGI3 Cast Iron Griddle (with the same enthusiasm that Ralphie in A Christmas Story recites the details of his dream gift). I casually mentioned that I'd been checking on Amazon and noticed it was on sale. A few days later, there were a slim but heavy package on the doorstep, so I think I know what I'm getting for Christmas.

Wow, you folks came through as usual, thanks for the ideas, the older I get the harder it gets to remember what I need lol.

Back