Chris Bermans rumblin' stumblin' tumblin' wings & trisket soup

russ olin

TVWBB Platinum Member
Last night we did up some wings in the performer on the rotisserie. Used the basket out of the George Foreman rotisserie for the wings. First is the prep work. Cleaned the wings up and seasoned them with S&P, garlic salt, webers Rib & chicken seasoning, & Cabella's Open Season All purpose, tatonka rub with a little saracha sauce After they went into the bag added some Canola Oil.
Into the round basket on the rotisserie for a hour. With Kingsford & green egg lump with cherry wood for smoke flavor.
Meanwhile put some rolls into the green egg,
Soup has been cooking all afternoon, it's as delicious as it looks. It had left over trisket w/ broth, bacon that we had made, spuds, corn, green beans green chili's, carrots and onions. with the regular seasonings.
Wings after a hour.
Dinner on to the table

Have a bowl of hot & tasty soup and some hot wings,
Thanks for looking & have a great Football Sunday,
Russ & Deb

Pretty crafty with the basket on the rotisserie there Russ, but you had me with the soup. Love good soup and that looks fantastic

Excellent looking meal!!! That soup looks fantastic and how do you like that basket, doesn't a lot of the seasoning get knocked off during the cooking?

Killer ! Man , I want some wings ! That is great cookin. Love the rotisserie basket improv , that is wicked cool. Nice post.

edit: did you mean brisket soup ?

Last edited:
Killer ! Man , I want some wings ! That is great cookin. Love the rotisserie basket improv , that is wicked cool. Nice post.

edit: did you mean brisket soup ?
It was the tri-tip that we did for the throwdown last month. We cooked it as a trisket.

Back