Chicky & Gus

Just some old standby stuff.

You can't go wrong with Chicken, Mashed Tater's and Asparagus.

DSCN0498.jpg

DSCN0499.jpg

Looks like someone took a bite out of one of those legs,

DSCN0500.jpg

Here's your Plate!!!!

DSCN0505.jpg

Thanks for lookin..

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Looks like someone took a bite out of one of those legs, </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
icon_biggrin.gif

Super looking chicky and gus Bill!

Just got back from Costco with a bag of Michigan asparagus.
How was/is the crop up there this year?

We had that big snow in early March if you remember....

DSCN0402.jpg

Then it got up to 80 degrees for about a week then some frost but considering all of that we didn't lose that much of the crop. But it was more expensive this year because of that mess.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Looks like someone took a bite out of one of those legs, </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
icon_rolleyes.gif
it was <span class="ev_code_GREY">me</span>.... i couldn't help myself, it all looks sooo.... Chicky & GusGoodie!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jim Lampe:
icon_rolleyes.gif
it was <span class="ev_code_GREY">me</span>.... i couldn't help myself, it all looks sooo.... Chicky & GusGoodie! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I bad cuz that was my very first thought!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Great meal and photos Bill!

Back