Chicken thighs

WOW; that is some awesome chicken! Please pledge to hang out here more frequently with your inspiration.

Wow, Preston. Those might be the best thighs I've ever seen (on a chicken, at least). What's the advantage of the loaf pans? Moisture retention? Love that cook and that technique...thank you.

Wow, Preston. Those might be the best thighs I've ever seen (on a chicken, at least). What's the advantage of the loaf pans? Moisture retention? Love that cook and that technique...thank you.
This was my first time using a pan but it helped them keep that rolled up shape and they braised in their own drippings. By 170 the thighs were pretty much submerged in the drippings. Next time I will take them out of the pan probably 165 range or maybe even 160 as several of these overshot my 180 temp mark waiting for the skin to crisp. I will link the pans I got but I was worried about clean up but these are truly non stick. This was just hitting them with some hot water.524D41E4-46B1-469E-A06A-18FFF2230DE5.jpeg

Back