Check out my Skyline find

Hey, I hope some of you other guys are taking note that I am not the only one who can’t resist! Looks like Xavier and now Rich, Tony and Keith are all in the Skyline club with me:cool:!

Tony, I don’t mind taking some blame. It’s good to have company in the over the top club:rolleyes:. However, if a Skyline two-burner ever appears on the radar screen around me again and I fail to say “no” I will share some blame back!

That 3200 looks like a great find and in really nice condition! If you don’t mind sharing, how much did you have to spring for it? I think you are going to have a hard time breaking up the set;), so enjoy having TWO Skylines!

Hey, I hope some of you other guys are taking note that I am not the only one who can’t resist! Looks like Xavier and now Rich, Tony and Keith are all in the Skyline club with me:cool:!

Tony, I don’t mind taking some blame. It’s good to have company in the over the top club:rolleyes:. However, if a Skyline two-burner ever appears on the radar screen around me again and I fail to say “no” I will share some blame back!

That 3200 looks like a great find and in really nice condition! If you don’t mind sharing, how much did you have to spring for it? I think you are going to have a hard time breaking up the set;), so enjoy having TWO Skylines!

Jon, there is a 2 burner in Pittsburgh, a little ways from where you are:
HDsxKLg.png

Happy to share. I saw the FB marketplace post, called the guy, had him describe it, and determined it was a decent project. I asked him if he could hold it for a week. He said yes, but only if I paid ask price of $100. I stretched on this one but I am really happy it's in my shop right now.

I think $100 was worth it for the seller's cooperation and for what looks like a very nice grill already. Great score!

Jon I wasn't going to admit to this because I thought you'd all think I'm nuts, but this past Saturday I picked up a Skyline 3200 to refurbish, and it's all your fault! That beauty you are working on led me to jump on this project opportunity, especially when I saw it had the accessory basket!

wRTS6Sm.jpg
That would be the one I seriously have a Jones for! They do not surface around here ever! I will admit though, the restoration process is not a skill that I posses. I just don’t have the patience, nor the space, or tools.

Back