Charcoal Sales?

I can't find KF Pro (or competition) at my Ace hardware...... is anyone seeing that brand at HD or Lowes? seems like 2 packs of KF Original normally on sale somewhere all summer long..

We should know by Thursday if Lowes or HD will be having a Memorial Day Holiday Weekend sale on KBB or not. If they don't, then the current Costco sale on 18lb twin packs of K-Pro for $16.49 is the best deal right now...

I didn't either. But, I wasn't looking very hard for that matter.

The current HD deal is basically the same as the Costco one. The difference is that the price per LB is a whopping 1 penny less at HD. So really depends if you want to get K-Pro or KBB.

Just looked at both Lowes and HD near me. Lowes has a sale on Ridge charcoal, and HD has kingsford for 2 bucks off a 2 pack, was about 18. Gone are the 2 for 10 days, apparently.

Chicago area HD's have had the 2 x 20lb Kingsford original at $17.88 (45 cents per pound) for some time now, probably a month or two? As BT said, basically same deal per pound as Costco.

I was in Lowes and HD today. No sale on KBB at Lowe's. The HD sale goes until 5/30. I picked up 3 twin packs @ HD, and 2 bags of the Ridge Charcoal @ Lowes. Also got 1 twin pack of K-Pro @ Costco.

So I'm good until next May. If Costco has their end of season sale on K-Pro on Labor Day, and maybe HD will have KBB back on sale then, I'll pick up a few more...

In SWMO Academy Sports has B&B 17.6lbs everyday price is $8.99 a bag! Don't trust their website go into the store to see if they have any.

You guys with Academy are lucky, the rest of us have to pay $14 a bag at Ace.
Right? That's essentially the going rate here in NH, too. We have a Runnings a couple of towns over that sells the smaller bags of it for $8. But that's not an option for me---driving more and paying more? Nah.

I never see B&B go on sale...am I wrong?

Back