CB+Rratatouille=Naan pizza

Mildo

TVWBB Guru
I had today off from work, the weather was nice, so I lit chimney of briquettes and:

Two double chicken breast with bone and skin tied against each other

tmp6FE4.jpg

marinated in my favorite best marinade (RSC)

tmpA0D4.jpg

for basting, I added a tablespoon of honey in the marinade

tmpCEA8.jpg

The first 30 minutes without brushed at high temperature 420-450f
then brushed several times

tmpF0F8.jpg

Done

tmp1BFE.jpg

untied

tmp4531.jpg

boneless and sliced

tmp72B7.jpg

Last edited:
Ratatouille.

I always cook it inside, now for the first time at Weber

peppers first

tmp9FF0.jpg

garlic and EVOO in a wok, add the onion on the cigs

tmpCBB2.jpg

sliced ​​peppers to the wok, add the zucchini

tmpFC05.jpg

sliced ​​onions to the wok, add the eggplant on the grill

tmp26AF.jpg

sliced zucchini and eggplant into the wok, add peeled tomatoes on the grill

tmp5C21.jpg

add chopped tomatoes to the wok

tmp8B7B.jpg

covered and left for a few minutes

tmpBBA0.jpg

Last edited:
Naan:

ratatouille, sliced ​​chicken breast and Raclette cheese

tmpEAEB.jpg

After only a few minutes

tmp13C0.jpg

to perfection

tmp44DF.jpg

tmp9D4C.jpg

Thank you Mr. Bob Correll, it was great food

Sorry Jeff. In the name of thread i can not do the repair.
I'm sorry that you have a problem with that.:rolleyes:

No problem, I use the same picture for my username on the gun forums and you should hear the comments I get about it there! But I love this picture, it is sort of "who took my cheese"

Mildo you do some great cooks, do you have a WSM yet?

No problem, I use the same picture for my username on the gun forums and you should hear the comments I get about it there! But I love this picture, it is sort of "who took my cheese"

Mildo you do some great cooks, do you have a WSM yet?

Jeff, I had the impression that you're referring to the double r, in the name of the thread.
I did not see a picture, I'm sorry.
I have only OTG and I have the impression that this cook everything you need. But if the space and money ...:confused:

Mildo
I also started with a OTG, yes they can do everything and are a great tool. One thing I had thought about for my OTG before getting the WSM's was a Stacker, that is a 10 inch or so high (I think) middle section that can have a heat diffuser (for an extra $20) and a grate the in effect turns the OTG into a squat WSM! I don't have one but the picture below using the rib-o-lator on my OTG shows how it would look. It doesn't have the capacity of the WSM but it should be close.
In fact I am still thinking about getting one, why I don't know! But mainly because it would be neat and IF I ever cooked for a crowd I could get 4 racks of ribs on it in a rack (or more). With the stacker you could do minon method, not be restricted to coals on one side etc.
Another option that I actually use more now than my 22.5 is the 14.5, I can do 4 racks of ribs on it or a 8 pound or more chicken, a 10 pound or more turkey and a ton of food. It is well worth examining
BUT - you might want to look into the stacker they sell them at www.cajunbandit.com for $139. I am really considering even though I don't need it.

Beautiful Photos Mildo!
Outstanding Cookin' too!!
You, Sir, are in midseason form so early this spring...

Another Wonderful Post!
icon14.png

Back