CB+Rratatouille=Naan pizza

Absolutely beautiful and I can only imagine how good it tasted!
Can you post a youtube video someday teaching us all how to tie slippery cuts of meat so nicely? Please?
If you e-mail Chris, he can correct spelling in the title :)

Mildo, you like to tie things up! Shades of the pork tenderloins a few days ago. That chicken is gorgeous. Love the Ratatouille and Naan also. Nice job!!

Mildo
I also started with a OTG, yes they can do everything and are a great tool. One thing I had thought about for my OTG before getting the WSM's was a Stacker, that is a 10 inch or so high (I think) middle section that can have a heat diffuser (for an extra $20) and a grate the in effect turns the OTG into a squat WSM! I don't have one but the picture below using the rib-o-lator on my OTG shows how it would look. It doesn't have the capacity of the WSM but it should be close.
In fact I am still thinking about getting one, why I don't know! But mainly because it would be neat and IF I ever cooked for a crowd I could get 4 racks of ribs on it in a rack (or more). With the stacker you could do minon method, not be restricted to coals on one side etc.
Another option that I actually use more now than my 22.5 is the 14.5, I can do 4 racks of ribs on it or a 8 pound or more chicken, a 10 pound or more turkey and a ton of food. It is well worth examining
BUT - you might want to look into the stacker they sell them at www.cajunbandit.com for $139. I am really considering even though I don't need it.

Jeff, I TVWBB member of three year and I know all the possibilities upgrade my OTG. Currently really do not need to change anything. However, Thank you for your kind comments and suggestions. Oh, and your Weber family is cute:)

Can you post a youtube video someday teaching us all how to tie slippery cuts of meat so nicely? Please?
If you e-mail Chris, he can correct spelling in the title :)

Video? Brian:mad:! O. K. I'll try it next time:rolleyes:

I think, correct spelling in the title is not necessary.
For two days this thread will be forgotten history.
But thank you mate;)

Looks great! What are you using to snap the pics?
I was the proud owner of a Minolta Maxxum 700si for several years. After the sale I have left several lenses so I bought a year ago, the basic model from Sony - Alpha SLT A-37
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00836H2CC/tvwb-20
It has the same bayonet as Minolta and so I can use my original Minolta lenses.

Thank you all for your kind comments my friends.

Last edited:

Back