Cast Iron grate for Ex6.

I know you will put it to good use. I'll need to pay closer attention to your SF cooks; I couldn't resist the urge and ordered one last week. I'll sell the Traeger and dismiss the fact that there's no logic behind ordering one and keeping the Bull :rolleyes:

Is that a weber product, Bruno? Looks good!
Weber 7011 porcelain enameled. It just came out along with 7012 SS grate. So now you can order the GBS system for the EX6 and add an extra SS grate. I ordered both. The thicker stainless grates are NICE!!

I know you will put it to good use. I'll need to pay closer attention to your SF cooks; I couldn't resist the urge and ordered one last week. I'll sell the Traeger and dismiss the fact that there's no logic behind ordering one and keeping the Bull :rolleyes:
Congrats, please feel free to ask any questions let’s get you started on the right track!

Yeah, it is a great thing that the classic Genesis grates fit in the SmokeFire - 2 for the EX4 and 3 for the EX6. Lots of interesting options. I like what Bruno has done here👍.

Yeah, it is a great thing that the classic Genesis grates fit in the SmokeFire - 2 for the EX4 and 3 for the EX6. Lots of interesting options. I like what Bruno has done here👍.
I’ll probably pull the sear grate as soon as I can fire it off and clean it. I’ll do another rib eye next weekend to try out that CI full grate. Possibly do something smaller this weekend. Maybe some carne asada for football playoff weekend!
Definitely a TON of options now.

@Bruno is the front one-piece folding shelf that you have available for sale somewhere? Do you have any dislikes about it?

@Bruno is the front one-piece folding shelf that you have available for sale somewhere? Do you have any dislikes about it?
My only dislike is that it’s easier to scratch than I would want, BUT I LOVE IT!! A guy on Facebook goes by the name fire ring guy sells them. I don’t do Facebook but I’ll send you his email.

Back