Case T's Stuffin' Muffin - trial run

ChuckO

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
I have a box of the stuffing that Case uses, I'm saving it for Thanksgiving. So I used a much smaller bag of chicken stuffing and as a result I ended up not having enough chicken broth. As a result, mine fell apart instead of being muffins. Not the end of the world, because that's why they invented forks and plates. Let me tell you, this is most worthy. I added chopped onion, chopped celery, a couple cloves of garlic, 1 raw egg, 1 stick of butter and 3/4 cup of chicken broth. I really have no experience with stuffing, it's not something we've done in the past. I probably should have used a full cup of chicken broth and / or an additional egg, maybe even both? "Baked" in my SmokeFire at 350 for a half hour

Anyway, this is delightful, thanks Case T!

cu90VFm.jpg

CcrI4ps.jpg

QG6Rqef.jpg

SB6fKzf.jpg

9ZmUHxJ.jpg

wbBabPM.jpg

They look tasty even though they didn’t bind together. Definitely a wetter mix holds together better.

Guess you’ll have to practice a few more time before the big day 🤣 Darn!

The beauty of this hobby is we get to eat our 'mistakes'. And I'd certainly enjoy eating that one.

They're very tasty. I redid my math and I was 3/4 cup chicken broth short, plus I think another egg would have help bind nicely. I will most certainly be making these Thanksgiving morning along with some Bloodys

My 10 year old LOVES the Case egg muffins, we are a full go on these when we do leftovers Friday at our house.

Back