Butt on the SmokeFirešŸ”„ trying a Carolina mop.

Bruno

TVWBB Honor Circle
Putting a butt in early on the SmokeFirešŸ”„. This is for lunch tomorrow. I want to take my time and let it do itā€™s thing.
Rubbed with Oakridge game bird and a cup of brown sugar.
Mixed up a mop of ACV and some paprika, cayenne, a little rub and some red pepper flakes.
Should be fun, I get to try out my little mop.
8097861A-322E-4FF7-A1D2-7524981D15E0.jpeg

A love vinegar mopped pulled pork, I literally just pulled out of the freezer a pork shoulder and the leftover vinegar bath goodness from that last pulled pork I did. I am thinking for Sunday. I am going to inject the shoulder with some of the vinegar goodness, then rub the outside, and mop it with more of the vinegar goodness. Someone suggested this... I don't remember who it was....
I can't want to see how your progresses!

A love vinegar mopped pulled pork, I literally just pulled out of the freezer a pork shoulder and the leftover vinegar bath goodness from that last pulled pork I did. I am thinking for Sunday. I am going to inject the shoulder with some of the vinegar goodness, then rub the outside, and mop it with more of the vinegar goodness. Someone suggested this... I don't remember who it was....
I can't want to see how your progresses!
Sounds great I am a huge fan of vinegar sauces. I picked up a Guy Fierri Carolina BBQ sauce that is really good. I look forward to trying it out tomorrow!!

Looking really good!

If you like the vinegar sauces and haven't tried it already, give the "Bastardized Piedmont Sauce" from the recipe section a try. I love it, my kids love it - good stuff.

Back