Busy Monday off work..

Morgan C.

TVWBB Diamond Member
Skipped out of work today..I had a lack of daycare so we made the best of it!! Little rascal has to start 3rd grade tomorrow so it was good! We got some more house work and other things done this morning and decided hey a burger sounds good!
Cleaned up my much neglected weber sear great and tossed a few burgers on!
null-728.jpg

Seasoned with no salt rub and worst
null-1494.jpg

Flipped!
null-1103.jpg

After a bit I threw some cheddar on then and toasted some buns!!
null-836.jpg

Ready for lunch!
null-1562.jpg

Served up with some cheese it's and beer!
null-2342.jpg

Good stuff...wish I could retire cause this mid day beer was real nice!
After lunch we hi tailed it to my aunts house(AKA Jedi pickle master) to have her teach us pickle making!
null-1366.jpg

And we made a bunch!
null-762.jpg

Fun stuff and not done yet!! My wife is making jam and I'm just getting dinner going!

Catch ya in a bit!

Love it ALL Morgan!
BURGERS!
PICKLES!!
Best Yet, SKIPPIN' OUTTA WORK to be with family!!!
A Powerful Post!!!

Mogan, I know in most other countries children are aloud a brewski but a third grader having an afternoon libation? BAAA!! LOL! So there was three of you un's pickled huh?

I wish I could retire too! It be nice to have a brew in the afternoon and not know what day it is. Great looking burgers my friend!

What was this, skip work day?
A pact made between you and Jim L?
I didn't go in yesterday either! :p

Super looking burgers and pickles Morgan!
I used to put up dill pickles all the time, but have since soured on making them. :)

I do believe that a good burger like yours is what a grill was designed for in the first place......can't get enough of them.....ok, off to the store to buy some meat to grind up. Pickles, love 'em.....send me a bottle will 'ya.

By the way, planning an Alaska trip for next year and will be debarking in Seward, at least for now, for a land visit after the cruise up and wondering what advice you might give me for a fishing trip out of that area, most likely in May................d

Nice looking burger, think I need to make some this weekend

That's a lot of pickels, looks great

Burger looks perfect. It should soak that bun a bit! And cheeze its are one of the best sides to a burger or dogs!

Very nice post Morgan, what does "retire" mean?

Mike, retire is when you stop working at the end of your career. In the Uk usually around 60 years of age. So Morgan is saying if he could retire he could drink beer at midday a whole lot more ( because he wouldn't be working)

Hth

Back