BubbaBurgers

Nice review Jim, sometimes Barb and I just want something simple to grill without all the prep work. I'll look around and see if I can find them here.

Bodacious looking Bubba Burgers Buddy!

I keep a box in the freezer for those emergency burger panic attacks.

Two bucks each!!!
Wiconsin must have a tax on any ground meat that is not for a bratwurst!:p

Here's how I do it.. I picked up a cheap burger press from HF, I also picked up some waxed sheets in a box at cash n' carry. I then select on the press whether I want 1/4, 1/3, or bigger. Press them out and use a sheet top and bottom on each one. Then I freeze them on a cookie sheet to insure they stay flat. Once they are frozen, I either put them in a ziplock bag if I know I will use them pretty soon, or I foodsaver them in increments of 2's t take out when I need them. I cook them pretty much like Jim did the Bubba Burgers, guess I'm too cheap to buy them ready made although I did try Costco's packaged a couple of times and they were fine.

Tom,
Do you season burgers before freezing? You think there'd be any issue with seasoning, pressing, then freezing? I get beef in bulk, and this would work great for my family. Thanks for sharing an idea that shoulda been obvious. :)

Jim,

Thanks for review. Tough to admit for most of us on here, but frozen burgers exist. ;)
Bubba's are pretty good for frozen burgers.

I ain't never seen no Bubba Burgers in my grocer's freezer, but... I never went lookin' fer 'em either.
You did make 'em look purdy, Jim!

Great review and good looking burgers! I think I've seen them someplace but never tried them. When using frozen always bought from Costco.

Back