Broke in a couple new toys tonight

JimK

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Picking up a car from the shop and mowing the lawn after work had me not starting dinner until just about 8. Wife and kids had eaten already. So I seized the opportunity to break in the Jumbo Joe I got about a month or so ago and some toys I picked up at Lowes last weekend. Rubbed a ribeye with some garlic oil and hit with sea salt and fresh ground black pepper. I cooked it over half a chimney (all I needed in the JJ) with a small chunk of oak. I didn't think to take any pics until I had it plated. No time for veggies as it was so late - just a slice of cheese bread.

I like the Jumbo Joe, but it'll take a little getting used to with the vents on the side (which aren't quite air tight, by the way)

P6100170.jpg

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bob Correll:
Weber should buy that photo from you Jim! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Yeah, that photo is pretty "sharp"
icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by brady martin:
good looking steak there. how much is that weber knife and is it worth it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Set of 4 was $16 at Lowes. I'm certain there are better (and more expensive) steak knives out there, but I just had to have these.
icon_biggrin.gif

Back