Breakfast

JSchlegelmilch

TVWBB Pro
Wife and daughter made some blueberry muffins yesterday, so today they were the centerpiece for a grilled breakfast. Cooked some eggs in the skillet too, but no pics (too hot, so a quick cook!).

Thanks for looking!
-Jeff

Fantastic looking Breakfast!!! I like those CI pans, where did you get them?

I got these from Cabela's, kind of like a Bass Pro Shops...one of those massive outdoors stores. They are just Lodgeware skillets, so you may be able to find them at Target or a smaller camp store. I paid about $12 each for them...worth every penny!

They are just Lodgeware skillets, so you may be able to find them at Target or a smaller camp store. I paid about $12 each for them...worth every penny!
haven't seen those either... if it is Lodge, it must be new stuff. it's not on their website

they look GREAT! AND the breakfast Jeff, OUTSTANDING!!

Darn good looking meal...breakfast is my favorite first meal of the day and I wish I could eat like you do every morning.

haven't seen those either... if it is Lodge, it must be new stuff. it's not on their website

they look GREAT! AND the breakfast Jeff, OUTSTANDING!!

Thanks Jim! I poked around on the site and it turns out that they aren't skillets...they are tabletop. Not sure of the difference but I guess it has to do with the handles? They should call it "grilltop" since it fits on the grill with the lid closed...

Back