Bread, Birds, Aged Steak and a very Happy Man

Bill Schultz

TVWBB Hall of Fame
Been a good week here, let me explain. My five month old Pudle Pointer Eli after daily training took to the fields yesterday for the first time having a 20 Gauge Shotgun fired over him ( always blank pistols till today) Five Chukar Partridges in the grounds planted earlier in the day. All five found, all five on locked up points, walked in flushed the birds and shot by my friend. All retrieved to hand. Does not get better than that, especially for a young pup.

DSC_0436_zpsbqnutiqv.jpg

First Bread with my starter since June, been to dang humid. Tartine Bread in the oven

DSC_0420_zps603iaqo1.jpg

DSC_0421_zpsvqq7vqyh.jpg

Sirloin aged four days, salt and pepper, coming to room temp

DSC_0424_zps758txyio.jpg

On the Genny after the turn

DSC_0426_zpsrgnhlgsl.jpg

Our garden tomatoes and onions with EVOO S&P and our Borage Flowers

DSC_0427_zpsxkegpyda.jpg

On the table with a Sweet Potato also from the garden.

DSC_0431_zpsi0rq1rpt.jpg

It was a good week.

You must be a happy man, for sure, Bill! Sounds like you have a great partner in Eli, and the grub looks spectacular!

R

Congrats on a successful hunt and dog training, Bill. Eli is a good lookin' pup.

Fantastic looking bread and dinner! What make is the double barrel?

Congrats on a successful hunt and dog training, Bill. Eli is a good lookin' pup.

Fantastic looking bread and dinner! What make is the double barrel?

An old Italian Double S. Marco Bresia Italy

I shot for my friends Pup and he shot for mine. A good day.

I would agree my friend you're living the good life and congrats on the pup's success and that bread, looks wonderful.

Bill, that is one fantastic meal everything looks delicious. Congrats on the hunt and Eli is sure a great looking Pup.

Back