Brats!!!

Matt Gard

TVWBB All-Star
Here is the cast for this evening. Some nice fresh bratwurst picked up from my butcher.
5C052F3E-0FC7-4275-BC43-0C22C5F9CF78_zpsnjfz8vfm.jpg

The brats taking their bath
8F2E23EA-6B38-4A5B-92AC-FC4194A21C27_zpsnoouxq1p.jpg

Some sweet onions cooked in a little evoo on the stove tonight
FECDA871-9835-4C7E-998A-D4F13AB6AA0D_zpssxfaqolc.jpg

The main event
0558F08D-6F32-4A8B-BC8F-2D18C9882ABB_zpsuwqjcxtl.jpg

Here's your plate
77BAB857-1559-4A49-8862-50533CA446B1_zpsknsmmc2o.jpg

It was my first time cooking freshly made bratwurst. Lets just say I don't plan on visiting Johnsonville again any time soon. These were the best brats I have ever tasted.

They look fantastic Matt, got to tell you I got spoiled with the ones i picked up in Michigan at that multi generation butcher shoppe. OMG fantastic. My problem is I cannot eat just three. You serve yours just like I do. Love it

Good For You Matt!!
Fresh home-made brats from local butcher shops are the best!
Many places here in Wisconsin have soo many different varieties, it's almost impossible to pass by them without trying them.

You made them look TERRIFIC!! VeryNice!!

Good For You Matt!!
Fresh home-made brats from local butcher shops are the best!
Many places here in Wisconsin have soo many different varieties, it's almost impossible to pass by them without trying them.

You made them look TERRIFIC!! VeryNice!!

This is the only place i've found that makes their own brats. They just made me a repeat customer.

We had fresh brats last night also while we watched the Bears get their butts handed to them. As you say I'll never go back to the pre packaged ones again, fresh is so much better. Oh well at least the Cardinals won.

Last edited:

Back