Brats in Secret Stadium Sauce

Jim got my wife and I hooked on it. I've ordered it twice now and am down to my last bottle.

Last edited:
Chris, I wish there was a video of you cooking EVERY recipe on this site. Love how you do it. (and this is no B.S.)

Looks really good, but at $17 for two bottles on Amazon not going to happen. Have to see if it's available locally.
Ouch - that's a steep price!

It's sold at Pick N Save here in WI and since Pick N Save and Fry's are both owned by Meijer, maybe you could score some that way. Otherwise, find a few people willing to join you and order a case:

Ouch - that's a steep price!

It's sold at Pick N Save here in WI and since Pick N Save and Fry's are both owned by Meijer, maybe you could score some that way. Otherwise, find a few people willing to join you and order a case:

Went to fry's today no Stadium sauce, manager said it's probably a regional item. He couldn't even order it. :(

Well, that sucks. Seems to me that with a lot of retired Midwesterners in Arizona, there's the potential for a least a test market run.

If my wife and I ever return to AZ I'll bring along a couple of bottles for you. I delivered newspapers many years ago so I might still be able to land them on your porch without slowing down too much. ;)

Around here, I used to be able to get it from Meijers.
Not so recently, not in the last year.

Tim

Well, that sucks. Seems to me that with a lot of retired Midwesterners in Arizona, there's the potential for a least a test market run.

If my wife and I ever return to AZ I'll bring along a couple of bottles for you. I delivered newspapers many years ago so I might still be able to land them on your porch without slowing down too much. ;)
Oh I haven't given up yet, lots of food specialty stores in this area. I'll do some searching in those to see what I can find.

Hey!! I'm working on it. :rolleyes:;)

PS I keep hoping some kind soul here would make my recipes I post and post their own pictures, yeah, that's it. lol

Last edited:

Back