Birthday pulled pork

BrianCal

TVWBB Pro
Sons were turning 21 on Saturday, told them I would cook anything the wanted, fully knowing the answer is always going to be Pulled Pork. Wife works for one of the premier meat purveyors in NYC, got me 15 pounds for $2.35/lb. Did my usual recipe, injection and rub01DD56BD-1AE2-4E69-BC6A-2AFCD41A43E9.jpegDE366B57-E725-4EBA-B885-6BE9C7AA1986.jpeg

And this isn’t bbq, but our friends own a brewery (Six Harbors, Huntington, NY) and have gotten a little internet famous for using their dogs to deliver beer during quarantine, so had to share #brewdogs #sixharborsbrewery

And this isn’t bbq, but our friends own a brewery (Six Harbors, Huntington, NY) and have gotten a little internet famous for using their dogs to deliver beer during quarantine, so had to share #brewdogs #sixharborsbrewery

That's awesome! But I wouldn't open one of those beers anytime soon. :ROFLMAO:

I think I read an online story about the dogs a few weeks back!

Looks like you had a great day for barbecue at the beach! What would your reaction have been if they'd said they wanted a full Wagyu rib roast instead of pulled pork?;)

A friends dad had trained his Labrador to deliver beer to people at his parties, my friend was delegated to hand the beer to the dog, she missed most of every party!

I think I read an online story about the dogs a few weeks back!

Looks like you had a great day for barbecue at the beach! What would your reaction have been if they'd said they wanted a full Wagyu rib roast instead of pulled pork?;)

Was there yesterday, the owner said they’ve been in the news as far away as New Zealand

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ellievhall/dog-beer-delivery-coronavirus-brew-dogs

As for the waygu, tough call, lots of $$, but would be a little proud that they knew about good quality, lol. They did ask for filets for the family birthday dinner....

Final shot.....used the leftovers to make pulled pork nachos....
Tostitos, pork, shredded cheese, Blues hog bbq sauce, and the magic ingredient - French’s crispy onions1AF22B46-5400-4944-BE00-2DCA18FEFDC3.jpeg

Back