Best tool I've bought for restoring Weber's? Rockwell Jawhorse gets my vote.

Wanted to bring another great tool for restoring Weber Grills-
The Pressure Washer.

I not only use mine for Weber restores but washing cars, cleaning the shed and fence before staining, cleaning outdoor furniture, cleaning the brick on my Home, washing the cement pool deck, the list just goes on.

Normally I'll tell everyone to just grab a gas unit and be done with it. But, if it something your not using all the time and you really don't use it more than once or twice a year than an electric model will more than suffice.

Across the 'net the Sun Joe SPX3000 gets rave reviews for it power to size ratio and it is consistently a top recommended Electric Pressure Washer.

Well today being Prime Day over at Amazon the SPX3000 is on special for Prime Members for $103.99. This is about $50 off of the normal price and at this cost it is really a bargain.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CPGMUXW/?tag=tvwb-20

Judging from the over 21.000 reviews on Amazon 85% of people give it a 4/5 star rating so Sun Joe is doing something right.

Jeff

I have heard they are basically the same as the rockwell ones to the point that many parts are interchangeable. Probably made in the same factory. But, I would check other options as I got my rockwell for $99.

I have heard they are basically the same as the rockwell ones to the point that many parts are interchangeable. Probably made in the same factory. But, I would check other options as I got my rockwell for $99.
Since I started looking recently I have never seen the Rockwell go on sale. Maybe it will be over the holiday season this year, but I do not know if I can wait that long. I have projects piling up.

Last edited:
Looks like the lowest price it's been in the past couple of years even with a coupon is $99.99. It's $130 now, and there's a 20% off coupon (Coupon Code: 55633097) that expires tomorrow that will bring it down to $104.

They have so much fine print on the coupons these days that it's hard to tell whether the coupon is good for the item or not.

Dave, I looked for replacements for my Rockwell a year or two ago and could not find a supplier. I am thinking the pads are the same on all of these variations. I was thinking that cutting out a hunk of car tire tread would be a good solution.

Looks like the lowest price it's been in the past couple of years even with a coupon is $99.99. It's $130 now, and there's a 20% off coupon (Coupon Code: 55633097) that expires tomorrow that will bring it down to $104.

They have so much fine print on the coupons these days that it's hard to tell whether the coupon is good for the item or not.
I think HF purposely made that tool a "Franklin" instead of "Bauer" to allow for the use of coupons. I have one and think it works quite well.

Dave, I looked for replacements for my Rockwell a year or two ago and could not find a supplier. I am thinking the pads are the same on all of these variations. I was thinking that cutting out a hunk of car tire tread would be a good solution.

I can't find a replacement set below $80.

Print a set? That would be my thought. For those with printers or friends with printers, there's this:

Last edited:

Back