Best cash back credit cards.

Bruno

TVWBB Honor Circle
Any great cash back cards out there people are using?

I like to charge everything and get back points. Never pay interest but get some nice cash back.

Any great cash back cards out there people are using?

I like to charge everything and get back points. Never pay interest but get some nice cash back.
Costco for gas purchases.

4% even if gas is bought elsewhere.

Payment is an annual cash rebate paid annually, but you have to go to a Costco to redeem the voucher

Costco and Amazon, only. both are cash back. and there are some nice layers in using Costco, as in CostcoTravel as travel agency, executive membership (2% cash back). on cruises we save around 12% total per cruise (including cash back cards after travel) plus the visa card cash back and executive membership cash back. the Amazon card at 5% cash back is a no-brainer for us. both are no-fee cards and we never carry balances.

Last edited:
I have the Costco Citi Visa as mentioned 4% gas, but also 3% restaurants, 2% at Costco, 1% everywhere else. Discover is 1% but has some categories for 5% every 3 months. You can redeem for gift cards offered at a discount usually to expand your cash value.

I have Costco and Amazon the Amazon card has given me way more money than Costco since I have Amazon Prime and use it quite frequently so I use the rewards. My wife does the bulk of Costco shopping so she always got way more money back than I ever did. As stated neither has a few if you don't have an Amazon Chase card when I got mine they gave me $150 in rewards not sure what they do now.

Bruno, nothing against you, but no way in H**L am I going to mention what credit card I use on line. Too many spammers out there that will find some way to use that information to bug the heck out of me. I think what you and everyone else who posted on this thread should delete your posts.

Bruno, nothing against you, but no way in H**L am I going to mention what credit card I use on line. Too many spammers out there that will find some way to use that information to bug the heck out of me. I think what you and everyone else who posted on this thread should delete your posts.
That thought crossed my mind.😳 Thanks

that might be paranoia level 11008.

Brett,
Looking to book a trip with Costco and I’m going to upgrade my membership to executive, any tips on maximizing the savings.
Thanks

Brett,
Looking to book a trip with Costco and I’m going to upgrade my membership to executive, any tips on maximizing the savings.
Thanks
Everyone should have the Costco Executive membership. It costs $60 more. You get 2% back on your Costco purchases plus a few other benefits. What most people do not understand is that if you do not earn at least $60 in rewards, Costco will credit you $60 anyway all you do is ask. You have nothing to lose.

Everyone should have the Costco Executive membership. It costs $60 more. You get 2% back on your Costco purchases plus a few other benefits. What most people do not understand is that if you do not earn at least $60 in rewards, Costco will credit you $60 anyway all you do is ask. You have nothing to lose.
Thanks everyone that’s a no brainer.

Last edited:
Brett,
Thanks
2% cash back as Executive Member including travel booked through Costco Travel.

And then 3% cash back on all travel on the Costco credit card.

If you’re booking a cruise, I always book through the cruise line as I get loyalty perks and bonus money and then transfer the booking to my travel agency, Costco travel. Costco then give me their cash back card for each cruise.

Gross savings on cruises is usually 12% off the fare with this method.

PM me if you have other questions or difft questions. We also book land vacations and car rentals through Costco Travel website.

Anybody that thinks a credit card is giving something that you haven't paid for has lost it.
Like you’re going to buy groceries for less than Costco sells for? Like you’re going to buy for less than Amazon sells stuff for? Tell me more. I’d like to learn.

Brett,
Thanks
If you do not have the Costco Visa, get it. Not only do you get the additional 2% at Costco, but you get an extended warranty on your electronic purchases.

Back