Beef Ribs

Those look great! I'm going shopping after this last cup of coffee, I sure hope I can find some for this weekend, thanks for sharing!

beef ribs are even tough to find in these parts. I had to go to a real butcher.

Yep, I called a few places and they didn't even know what I was talking about. I finally found one that said I can get the whole plate and they will cut it for as many bones as I need for $2.99 a pound whenever I want. I told them I will see them next week.

I think Local Yocal in McKinney can hook you up or Ye Old in Plano, I went to Lockhart in Plano last Wednesday as thats the day they cook Beef Ribs and for 27.00 I got 1 (1.5 lbs) and two blue cheese slaws - your looks a ton better than the one they served me, but that slaw they serve is absolutely awesome !!

I think Local Yocal in McKinney can hook you up or Ye Old in Plano, I went to Lockhart in Plano last Wednesday as thats the day they cook Beef Ribs and for 27.00 I got 1 (1.5 lbs) and two blue cheese slaws - your looks a ton better than the one they served me, but that slaw they serve is absolutely awesome !!

I see you are in Garland? I live off Brand rd and North Garland ave.
I get most of my meat including these ribs at Davids Meat Market. It's off Jupiter between Arapaho and Beltline. I am sure you have heard about them/been there but if not I would highly recommend.

Tommy - Yeah you over by Babes? I am at Forest Road and Plano Road. I stop by Davids sometimes to see what they have, I have some of his Beef Hot Dogs right now that I am gonna cook Wednesday. I never asked about Beef Ribs there though, gonna give Davids a shot.

Tommy - Yeah you over by Babes? I am at Forest Road and Plano Road. I stop by Davids sometimes to see what they have, I have some of his Beef Hot Dogs right now that I am gonna cook Wednesday. I never asked about Beef Ribs there though, gonna give Davids a shot.

Yes I live very close to babes. I would recommend you ask about the ribs!

The black pepper/salt bark was the best I have ever cooked. I will baste/spritz everything from now on!

Damn, they look good, Tommy. I had lunch today at Black's in Lockhart. Big ol' beef rib. Yours looks just as gorgeous and juicy as theirs. I have yet to do beef ribs, but they are next up.

Back