BBQ Supplies Needed

Ryan P.K.

TVWBB Pro
I am looking for some BBQ supplies. What I am looking for is, a warming rack to put on my top cooking grate, sausage hangers for the WSM, and squeeze bottles for BBQ sauce. Where can I purchase these items? I am sure I can find squeeze bottles. The other 2 items, I have not had luck finding anything.

Ryan;
The Big Green Egg people (and their dealers) three different size "warming grates" (or to utilize extra cooking space) for their Eggs that will work (proper size for the proper WSM). Weber has a relatively new "hanger set up" to cook various cuts of meat, fish, and poultry.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Weber-22...4&ci_sku=204676114&ci_gpa=pla&ci_src=17588969

These can be bought from Amazon using your link supplied on this site (and helps the site operator).

FWIW

Keep on smokin',
Dale53:wsm:

Wouldn't the sausages do better on a grate where they are not punctured with the potential to lose juices that should remain inside?

SAMs club sells the bottles. There are good mods on the site for extending the reach space. I believe it is an 18" weber grate with 4" bolts for legs.

Back