bunQp7U.jpg

hTvJy09.jpg

Y7bZKJN.jpg

XjsxUYC.jpg

LFkZ3Zl.jpg

LfajZoC.jpg

7gUKdm1.jpg

ZK0dHEy.jpg

I was also cooking hot links in Dijon Mustard & Brown Sugar at the same time, they were my go 9ers cook. Not a huge football fan these days, but it's the 9ers first time to the superbowl in 25 years, that's worth a hot link or two

Really like the look of that roast Chuck. We haven't had much luck with pork recently always seems to end up dry. But I'd give that pork loin you did a try.
What temp did you cook it too?

Last edited:
Really like the look of that roast Cliff. We haven't had much luck with pork recently always seems to end up dry. But I'd give that pork loin you did a try. What temp did you cook it too?
Hi Rich, I cooked it to 155, you can get away with as low as 145, but I like my pork at 155

I too have bad luck with pork, but this one was really good. For the longest time, getting a pork loin has been challenging, but they seem to be back on the shelf again

When I do this again, instead of butterflying the loin, I'm just going to cut a pocket. As you can see, a lot of the "3 B's" leaked out before even getting it on the grill

Back