Battle 2?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eric dont reply to my mail. Cant find Mildos email. So if there is any European that wanna have the last spot in Team Europe just contact me via Wolgast@live.se

And if not then we might just mix teams instead? And scrap the team scandinavia/europe idea.

And a Girl to fill the last spot would be great! Remember this is for fun! Contact me if you are willing to compete. (Linda/Gerry or any girl ofc)?

I will try and find a third swede. But untill i do feel free to step up!
icon_smile.gif

I'm sorry that I have let you down by saying that I can not compete.

I think it's best that I do not contribute to this forum anymore, so I just go on lurking. I do not want to irritate or upset more members than I already have done.

Good luck in finding a new contestant. I'll be lurking!

What the hell are you talking about Geir??!!
Sit your *** down here and STICK AROUND!!
If you irritated or upset someone here, well... LaTeeDa! He'll/She'll get over it.

If we lose members like YOU, this site might as well shut it's **** doors and skip rope!
You ain't goin' ANYWHERE!! Got It!?
icon_wink.gif

Geir, do not be feisty, please!!! (George Curtis and brush is the reason? Incidentally, a great member, one of the best, and you know it too) Geir, you're the remaining Scandinavian (or the chief, or the second?) That there should be on a northerners side! No one else there. (BTW: You're my teacher, Geir)
We need you here !!!!!!!! Europeans are capable of little desperate here!

,,When I die, take you my heart,,
icon_wink.gif
icon_wink.gif

All your posts have been enlightening for all here, and I think that we greatly appreciate you we all here.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Geir Widar:
I think it's best that I do not contribute to this forum anymore, so I just go on lurking. I do not want to irritate or upset more members than I already have done.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Get it in gear Geir. If that brush post has anything to do with this forget it. That was one funny deal. I couldn't believe the replies believing you were serious. Now sit your *** down and show us what you've got. (Geeze, I'm too old for this stuff.)

Geir pls say you are in again!

Then team Scandinavia is complete. It started out with you and me. Dont let me down MR!
icon_mad.gif

I thought it was your wife or something complaining how many hours you sit infront of the TVWBB site when you said "personal issues".

If its becouse of some bad comments just ignore it and come back!

You know there is an "ignore list" that you can add ppl that you dont wanna read/hear from.

I need a new account my List is almost full
icon_biggrin.gif
*joke*

IMHO, life is way too short to carry the heavy burden of hurt feelings or misunderstandings.

The internet can very easily create these situations, when none were intended.

I hope all sides will reconsider.

I hope you reconsider, Geir. You contributions and sense of humor are most wanted and welcome here.

Geir, for what it's worth, I've really valued your suggestions and been inspired by fantastic cooks like Smoke Day in Norway, and many others of yours, during my first month on this board.

I hope you change your mind.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Geir Widar:
I'm sorry that I have let you down by saying that I can not compete.

Good luck in finding a new contestant. I'll be lurking! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gier, I really think you should reconsider. When everyone realized your joke they laughed, when one person insulted you we stand by you. Don't let one guy ruin your experience and keep the rest of us from seeing how amazing team Scandinavia can be!

I've sent messages to each of the parties involved. I hope they'll reconsider. If they want to participate, they're always welcome.

Let's move on and start a new thread.

Thanks,
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back