Bacon Wrapped Cheese Dogs with RSC Wings and Rings

Mike Coffman

TVWBB Olympian
Tonight’s menu is a few bacon wrapped cheese dogs, road side chicken wings and homemade onion rings.
DSC_0502_zps1d8894cd.jpg

Wings were seasoned with Weber’s Kickin Chicken and Penzeys Florida Pepper and then refrigerated
for about an hour. Here they are out of the refrigerator and getting ready for the Performer.
DSC_0506_zps87139015.jpg

Bacon cheese dogs were seasoned with Penzeys BBQ 3000 and Penzeys Florida Pepper.
DSC_0508_zpsbe6146d0.jpg

Wings and dogs onto the Performer using RO Lump and a chunk of pecan.
DSC_0511_zps9a7392fe.jpg

First basting of RSC after 7 minutes.
DSC_0515_zpse7eaf57c.jpg

Flipped at the 7 minute mark and basted. Continued to flip and baste every 5 to 7 minutes until done.
DSC_0517_zpsfb8a0237.jpg

Wings and dogs are done!
DSC_0519_zpsb445baca.jpg

Plated with my wife’s homemade Vidalia onion rings.
DSC_0522_zps848fceba.jpg

I am not sure if it was the Kickin Chicken and Florida Pepper that made these wings so good or the combination of them
with the roadside chicken mixture. My wife says they were the best that I have made and I have to agree. Dogs and wings
were excellent too!

Thanks for looking!

Looks great Mike, I was all set to do bacon cheese dogs today but the freezing rain kept me in and I got Chinese instead, looking like tomorrow is the day for that.

What a mouth watering meal!!!! I never tried the Florida Pepper but am a big fan of the Weber Kickin Chicken!

Mike you crushed this one buddy!! The wife's rings sent over the top, WOW!!

Oh yeah, almost forgot. My wife saw your last post with the four cheese johnsonville brats. She went on the hunt, found them and bought four packs. Thanks! we love em'!!

Last edited:
Thanks Mike...great ideas on both accounts!! I was thinking about some RSC wings for the Super Bowl!!

Great post Mike!!

Tasty looking plate, Mike. Swap out that Coke with a Schlafly beer and it'd be perfect! (For me at least).

Back