Anyone up for another tomahawk?

Yeah I'm up for that, what a great looking piece of meat and you handled it perfect from start to finish. That is a classic American summer dinner plate.

Looks excellent! I almost pulled the trigger on my first tomahawk the other day.

Another tomahawk? I don’t think we could finish the first one🤣 perfectly done and looks incredible! I’m gonna go look in our freezer to see if I can find one😁 love the potatoes too! What a wealth of inspiration everyone here is!

James,
You are not helping me here. I am trying to fight off getting the "Preston all purpose grilling pan", but chicken thighs and potatoes are two of the biggest hits in my house. So seeing you do amazing potatoes, man!

Thanks everyone for the comments on the steak.
This was the first time with the potato recipe, but will definitely be making them again. We really liked how they turned out in the “Preston Pan!”

Preston is the guy that guarantees you'll be happy with the Wilton pan(s) you purchase, or your money back.

I know this to be true, as I ordered that pan earlier tonight...and if I'm not happy he'll be hearing from me. ;)

Who’s Preston? The pan says Wilton.

Tim,
Check out Preston B's post above. Preston making chicken thighs and now James making potatoes in the mini loaf pans are making them an almost must buy grilling tool.

I gotta get that pan. Potatoes are a big seller here. I have a big pack of biso thighs I have to learn how to make fantastic soon.

Bone in, skin on chicken thighs. But bison thighs might be as impressive as that tomahawk steak.

Last edited:

Back