Another Saturday night…

Thanks, everything else looks delicious also. Great picture.

Don't worry, I told DH what you said about the coleslaw, but I didn't tell him WHO said it. lol (bumping the cheese):eek:

Thanks, it is so nice to be able to use the picnic table! I started doing the family dinner thing when my grandchildren were about six and two they are now 20 and sixteen! I have only missed a few weeks in that whole time. Sometimes it’s just exhausting but, to have the kids look forward to it so much makes me keep wanting to do it. This week the 20 year old brought a longtime friend so, it was really fun! I’m a lucky grandpa!

Thanks, it is so nice to be able to use the picnic table! I started doing the family dinner thing when my grandchildren were about six and two they are now 20 and sixteen! I have only missed a few weeks in that whole time. Sometimes it’s just exhausting but, to have the kids look forward to it so much makes me keep wanting to do it. This week the 20 year old brought a longtime friend so, it was really fun! I’m a lucky grandpa!
Boy, can I relate to that. My oldest grandkids are in their mid 30s and now it's always exhausting. As much as I want to keep up the family BBQ tradition, it has become time to back off. Time marches on and they know I just can't keep doing it. Life is good.

Back