Another Emilie friday cook.

Wolgast

TVWBB Olympian
Emilie did this when i was working last night. Oliver(oldest son 8yo) had a friend for a sleep over.(aka game night) After feeding them the requested pizza and put on a movie she did this dinner for herself.

We have done a similar one in the past and it was divine,she said this one was up there.

here we go:

Salmon/feta/olives/zukes/maters and (herb flavoured)Cream cheese.
0258.JPG

Filled and rolled. Some lemon pepper and salt aswell.
03112.JPG

tater tots...Made a mash and added butter and a splash of milk to make it smooth enough to spritz out.
0458.JPG

Cooked indirect. (Juniper smoke)
0702.JPG

Served with a sourcream/sping onion dip.
0803.JPG

Thanks for your time and enjoy the weekend!

Daniel, do you ever just throw hot dogs on the grill, or are all your cooks the gourmet type?

I think that is the most gorgeous creation I've ever seen. I think I would freeze it so I could pull it out once a week and just stare at it. Wonderful, wonderful job, Emilie!!

Dunno were to start! First off Emilie gets all cred. i Just posted it.

Brian: she did save a whole roll but i dont really care for cold fish. My oldest love salmon though. He said at one time...The only fish i love is that red one that all the rich people eat! (Means Salmon) And i i guess couse its me never serving fish @ home. I have to step it up. But he will eat that one for dinner tonight when i have porksteaks. :cool:

Lew: ofc we do. Heck if i am home alone i eat pasta + sauce right out of the pot! But not worth posting is it :p

Phil: any questions feel free to mail us @ Wolgast@live.se Or PM me here.(the tots can be hard to nail,But its cream in the first pic. And the egg whites is not needed in these.)

Thanks again ppl!

Wow! The two of you have cooking talent I can only dream of! It's always show time on your posts!

Names for your Restaurant

Restaurang Emilie
DanEm Restoranas
Bwyty Wolgast
Emilie La Restoracio
Рестаураунт Волгаст
Ravintola Emilie
Daniel Emilie Kafé
or
Det bästa!

Wow, what a fantastic looking meal!!! Starting at the bottom is a slice of cucumber, then what is next followed my and another slice of cucumber? The rest I understand.

Last edited:
Restaurang Emilie
DanEm Restoranas
Bwyty Wolgast
Emilie La Restoracio
Рестаураунт Волгаст
Ravintola Emilie
Daniel Emilie Kafé
or
Det bästa!

Jim is right. This pic belongs on the cover of a menu somewhere. Excellent job!!

An absolute beauty of a cook, Emilie! That level of presentation is like what you see at expensive fine-dining restaurants.

Back