Announcing the Ultimate Classic Weber Mega CLEARANCE SALE!!!

That’s awesome. Thanks for the info, I’m trying to think of something to do when I retire, I’ve got 30 years with the tools and want to set up something fun and possibly lucrative in the garage one day. I’ve got a couple ideas.
This is my thinking also. I'd like to work on projects that I love when I'm retired and give back to the community somehow.

:sneaky:Yes, well, it shows what happens when you keep accumulating but can't turn things around nearly as fast. I kept thinking I could do so much more next week, next summer, but the reality of life at its current state for our family does not allow for the kind of hours I would need to invest. So, finally, I am admitting that and trying to reign things in toward something closer to what is realistic. I will be keeping my supplies similarly organized and not selling off every last part. I just want to have room in my shop to DO something!

Amazing Jon, if I wasn't so far away, I would jump on those original gen 2 wood slates.
That would go so well with my original restoration using all vintage parts.
Wish you well in your sale, wish I could be there.

After years of buying and collecting at a way faster pace than my corresponding ability to complete grill projects and sell them, the time has come for me to sponsor a mega-clearance sale. No, I am not dropping out, and I still look forward to grill projects to come. But having inventory that will take me years and years to complete at the pace my current life situation allows, just doesn’t make sense.

I have A LOT of earlier Genesis stuff available for sale. Pretty much EVERYTHING from frames, fireboxes, hoods to the many other parts needed to make complete grills. Yes, I have Genesis 1-5, x000 drip trays and part #8006 control panels, and a huge, hoarded collection of all the other parts you will need. Cedar slats, a boxes of durawood, plenty of Z-bars, hinges and brackets. I have the classic Genesis wheels, probably at least a couple sets of the “flower” design, and maybe even a set of the early Genesis wheels. Lots of Igniter covers, control knobs and various plugs. While not everything you see in these pictures will be sold, the majority will be available – at bargain prices! I am not going to be cherry-picked. Bargains come with buying in quantity!

View attachment 94164

View attachment 94163

View attachment 94165

View attachment 94166

View attachment 94167

View attachment 94168

View attachment 94169

View attachment 94171

View attachment 94172

View attachment 94181
View attachment 94182

View attachment 94183

View attachment 94173
View attachment 94174

View attachment 94180

View attachment 94175
View attachment 94176
View attachment 94177

View attachment 94178
View attachment 94179

I addition to everything needed to make quite a few early “classic” Genesis grills, I also have some other odd projects I will consider selling: several Weber kettles and parts, including a beautiful 26” flat top with all stainless grates and with a flip-up 304 stainless cooking grate made by the now closed KillaGrilla. I have a very restorable Genesis Jr. project and some extra parts for that. Parts for a 5000 project…Beyond Weber, I have some PK project grills and some nice Broilmaster stuff.

Many, though not all of these, are all used parts. The used parts aren’t perfect but with good restoration virtually all should be usable. I certainly planned to do so!

I am located in Brazil, Indiana, about a half hour east of Terre Haute and an hour west of Indianapolis, off I-70. I have enough long discontinued Weber grill parts to make it worth a road trip. Bring a truck or trailer!

I am open to making appointments for any of you who would like to personally inspect all that I have. If there is enough left by Saturday, July 13, I plan to have a cookout and open house that afternoon if there is interest. It could be a mini TVWBB meetup.

If you have specific things that you are looking for or other questions, let me know. This is a hard decision to make, so please be understanding. I am willing to make some great deals!
I am looking for a 2000 genesis silver b right side swing up table, would you have one?

After years of buying and collecting at a way faster pace than my corresponding ability to complete grill projects and sell them, the time has come for me to sponsor a mega-clearance sale. No, I am not dropping out, and I still look forward to grill projects to come. But having inventory that will take me years and years to complete at the pace my current life situation allows, just doesn’t make sense.

I have A LOT of earlier Genesis stuff available for sale. Pretty much EVERYTHING from frames, fireboxes, hoods to the many other parts needed to make complete grills. Yes, I have Genesis 1-5, x000 drip trays and part #8006 control panels, and a huge, hoarded collection of all the other parts you will need. Cedar slats, a boxes of durawood, plenty of Z-bars, hinges and brackets. I have the classic Genesis wheels, probably at least a couple sets of the “flower” design, and maybe even a set of the early Genesis wheels. Lots of Igniter covers, control knobs and various plugs. While not everything you see in these pictures will be sold, the majority will be available – at bargain prices! I am not going to be cherry-picked. Bargains come with buying in quantity!

View attachment 94164

View attachment 94163

View attachment 94165

View attachment 94166

View attachment 94167

View attachment 94168

View attachment 94169

View attachment 94171

View attachment 94172

View attachment 94181
View attachment 94182

View attachment 94183

View attachment 94173
View attachment 94174

View attachment 94180

View attachment 94175
View attachment 94176
View attachment 94177

View attachment 94178
View attachment 94179

I addition to everything needed to make quite a few early “classic” Genesis grills, I also have some other odd projects I will consider selling: several Weber kettles and parts, including a beautiful 26” flat top with all stainless grates and with a flip-up 304 stainless cooking grate made by the now closed KillaGrilla. I have a very restorable Genesis Jr. project and some extra parts for that. Parts for a 5000 project…Beyond Weber, I have some PK project grills and some nice Broilmaster stuff.

Many, though not all of these, are all used parts. The used parts aren’t perfect but with good restoration virtually all should be usable. I certainly planned to do so!

I am located in Brazil, Indiana, about a half hour east of Terre Haute and an hour west of Indianapolis, off I-70. I have enough long discontinued Weber grill parts to make it worth a road trip. Bring a truck or trailer!

I am open to making appointments for any of you who would like to personally inspect all that I have. If there is enough left by Saturday, July 13, I plan to have a cookout and open house that afternoon if there is interest. It could be a mini TVWBB meetup.

If you have specific things that you are looking for or other questions, let me know. This is a hard decision to make, so please be understanding. I am willing to make some great deals!

HOLY CRAP

Funny story for you Jon, my brother asked about some grates for his 310, I guided him to the 9mm Quilmetal ones, he calls me an hour after receiving them, do I season them? Some guy named Jon Tofte says to wash them and heat them up, and get to it. I said “well trust that man.”
It made me laugh that a google search brought him to you. The grate expert is getting his recognition.

Last edited:

Back