Anniversary travelogue

Brian Dahl

TVWBB Gold Member
Hi gang, it's been a glorious, memorable 26 years with my blushing bride: Cindy. The official date was a couple of weeks ago; we scored a nice deal on a cozy cabin in the woods at Camp Sherman, on the banks of the spectacular Metolius River. Cindy has fond memories of camping here as a youngster and it's an amazingly beautiful part of our great land. Walking downstream

the bark on a Ponderosa Pine

and back on the river

a very cool, carved totem, out side the cabins

of course, I had to grill something! Nights are cold over there: 20's overnight , probably about 30* at this pic. Elevation at the grill is almost 3,000 ft. A nice pair of NY strips (no, it wasn't a Weber!)

leaving on Sunday: Three Fingered Jack

and Mt. Jefferson

and a couple of pictures from our drive home on the McKenzie River

We were very fortunate with the weather, this time of year it could have been snowing up a storm or raining cats and dogs. As it was: chilly, chilly when the sun wasn't shining on you, 40's when it was. Thanks for stopping by, have a great Thanksgiving everyone, and I'll see you next time!

How she tolerates you.......

I have a couple ~70' ponderosa pines in my yard,,,,along with several blue spruces. Killer shots & congrats, if that didn't come through :)

Brian, Thanks for sharing those pictures absolutely beautiful and congrates to you and Cindy on the 26 years. Barb and I will be sharing our 33 years together in a couple of weeks. I always say if I didn't have bad luck I wouldn't have any. But for the last 33 years I've been the luckiest guy on the planet.

Brian and Cindy congrats on 26 years together and may you have many more. Love those pics.

Thanks for sharing such great pictures Brian. Glad you and Cindy had a wonder anniversary. Oregon has some spectacular country and you captured it beautifully.

Beautiful pictures of some beautiful country Brian. Congrats to you & Cindy on your 26th Anniversary. Deb & I will celebrate our 35th next Sunday.

Some amazing photos Brian, A to do if ever there was one. Happy Anniversary, you couple newlyweds

Back