An open apology...

Tim Campbell

TVWBB Gold Member
So for two years I have watched and learned from all of you. Your incredible cooks inspire me every day. This has to be the kindest forum on earth, and I feel awful for not having shared any pics yet at all. Mostly, this had to do with aging tech on my part. Thank you all for your daily inspirations, and I apologize for taking without giving.

But that changes today! This is more-less a test to see if my phone will upload, so here's a pretty decent chicken from a few weeks back. Nothing fancy; salt and pepper. I will be better...promise :)

Attachments

• 20200707_190116.jpg
    20200707_190116.jpg
    240.1 KB · Views: 35
  • 20200707_185653.jpg
    20200707_185653.jpg
    247.5 KB · Views: 35
Damn fine looking chicken!
Yes, you are correct there are a lot of nice people on here, I have learned a ton and continue to learn every day!

TCampbell,
The color on that chicken is great, and I am with you I can not believe how much I have learned from the generosity of the others. Keep post great cooks!

Great looking chicken, great color and no need to apologize, late comers to the party are always welcome. Now that you know you can add pictures let's see what ya got cookin.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again:
This forum shares information so freely and generously I’m proud to be a part of it!”
Thank you Chris.
The only other forum I frequent is Mandolin cafe where the free generous sharing of information is equally kind and inviting! If you play mandolin or think you might want to build or repair one, that’s the spot! Some extremely talented luthiers there sharing volumes of knowledge! It’s a little less fattening but, equally fun!

Back