An EZ pickup today

Nate Frost

TVWBB All-Star
Just picked this redhead ss performer for FREE a few minutes ago. It was a couple miles from my house. Saw it on CL last night but the owner said someone was coming to pick it up. We'll, the guy didn't and now it mine.

In my back yard.

Great score! And the setup you have in your back yard looks really nice, wouldn't mind seeing a few more pics of the setup :D

too funny. Owner told me the same thing last night. I was going to call back today, but I'm moving soon so decided against it. I even said to myself. I bet Nate will get it. You're going to need a bigger yard if you keep getting all these Weber's.

too funny. Owner told me the same thing last night. I was going to call back today, but I'm moving soon so decided against it. I even said to myself. I bet Nate will get it. You're going to need a bigger yard if you keep getting all these Weber's.

This is why I have a landscape designer stopping by this Wednesday. I need a dedicated bbq/grilling area.:cool: I don't know what I'm going to do when we have to move.:rolleyes:

A dedicated area will be nice. I can hear the designer now. "you want me to create a functional space for all those bbq's?!" I'm curious, was the ash catcher actually broken or just a stuck sweeper?

A dedicated area will be nice. I can hear the designer now. "you want me to create a functional space for all those bbq's?!" I'm curious, was the ash catcher actually broken or just a stuck sweeper?

The ash catcher isn't broken. Just the one touch ash sweep needs replacing.

Free??? can't put a price on that! Did it come with that bottle? And what is holding it?

It came with the bottle. Lucky me, now I don't have to buy one. This is the standard bottle for the ss performers so it's held on with the mount that's on the performer.

Wow Nate - it doesn't get much better than that. I guess the guy could have paid you to haul it off. Great score!

Regards,

John

Back