A sneak preview of the next Genesis refurb!

LOL. Your last statement is probably the one to go with.

Anyway, I wonder if the porcelain coating for things like bathtubs is different than it would be for high heat items like grills?

I think it most likely is, but some of these places do also do stoves, etc. I just sent a message to one in Terre Haute (closer to me than Indianapolis). I included a link to Jeff's Facebook posts of some grills in different colors. I don't expect anything, and like you said probably that's a good thing. I do know that the shipping is what puts the final nail in the coffin for many jobs. By the time you ship him a kettle or hood, pay for his craftsmanship, and then the cost to ship it back, the price becomes undoable for all but the most dedicated and well-healed grill nut. If I had a reasonable local guy, there might be some options that would occasionally work.

Modded rails to fit silver b grease tray in absence of the correct size, temporary measure until someone kindly sells me the correct one! Hopefully yellow will be complete soon8FBB09AC-661B-4692-817E-5656CECB1D0F.jpeg9914E3EA-7949-430A-AD7E-E73365A2A5EB.jpeg8A03CD6F-52D8-4694-B0EC-D3476B0C2962.jpeg

Good looking mod, how does the tray fit front to back? Are you desperate enough to have someone ship you the proper one from the States, or are you still hoping to find one locally?

Good looking mod, how does the tray fit front to back? Are you desperate enough to have someone ship you the proper one from the States, or are you still hoping to find one locally?
Hi Steve, im desperate for sure.

Attachments

• IMG_4044.JPG
    IMG_4044.JPG
    147.2 KB · Views: 12
Everything is looking good as usual, I like your new handle! I don't know that I have an extra drip tray that's nice enough to send across the ocean, but somebody has to have one.

Steve, fit ok but not perfect. The holes on the back edge need plugging really. Sourcing correct tray maybe difficult in uk so happy to source from anywhere! 😉108246ED-5BFE-4D12-A4E2-CC85BD496FC7.jpeg

Back