A picture is worth a thousand words or a thousand bites

My first butt.....

Butt%20top%20grate%20at%20275deg-XL.jpg

Pepper stout beef I did this spring...
Sandwiched on a bolilo roll with horseradish sauce, NY pepperjack, and onion rings.

IMG_20130915_181413_zps12e31f02.jpg

You noticed my left-handed Pigtail. Jim you are quite observant. Yep I am left-handed. The only one in my immediate family.

Can't say that I have a "favorite" cook, it is usually the last one, or today, the next one as I try out an Asian wing cook later today. The shopping along took me hours to find what I needed.....anyway, since it is winter north or here, here's a nice picture of sunny Fl., though this was taken a while back, today looks no different.........................d

ribcontest037_zps854e98e6.jpg
[/IMG]

4th of July, my wife getting ready to grill some romaine with her homemade independence day shorts!

Last edited:
Cool shots or shorts Mike!
T-day from 2011. A 22# fresh ham on the OTG and my bud Gage keeping an eye on it.
IMAG0463.jpg

Sadly Gage was my last Lab. Gone but not forgotten.

Tim

Cool shots or shorts Mike!
T-day from 2011. A 22# fresh ham on the OTG and my bud Gage keeping an eye on it.
IMAG0463.jpg

Sadly Gage was my last Lab. Gone but not forgotten.

Tim

Now that was doggie discipline. Bless his canine heart.

Mike, please ENLARGE this photo... you gonna post a hot babe in this forum, we gotta see everything WITHOUT squinting, ok?;)

If you can tell me how i definitely will, i cant get into image shack on my computer an i loaded that one with my phone.

Back