A little burger fun on the SmokeFire🔥

Bruno

TVWBB Honor Circle
Entered this in a burger of the month contest.
2 Wagyu beef patties with Oakridge Carne Crosta and jalapeño pepper Jack cheese, pulled pork with Oakridge Dominator rub and Rufus Teague touch o’ heat BBQ sauce, smoked Silva pepper jack and jalapeño sausage on an Asiago cheese bun topped with jalapeños.
With a Sierra Nevada Wild Little Thing sour ale to wash it down!751A2641-0981-4AFF-A682-E925461FF2A6.jpeg

Last edited:
Holy over the top burger, Batman!!! Not sure why, but seeing that burger conjured up images of Guy Fieri doing the "hunch" to try to get that one in his mouth!!! :ROFLMAO: That looks fantastic, Bruno!

R

I don't know what those pills are, but I'd have to call Roto Rooter's top secret Colon Division to make sure there's adequate clearance in the exit bay...
Guess I should have mentioned it was an entry in a burger of the month contest, looks kinda scary for dinner.

Bruno,
WOW!!! You have to let us know when you get the win for this Master Piece! But really, how did you eat this?
LOL, I took off a patty and all the raw peppers, most of the sausage.
It’s pretty funny to see everyone’s reaction because the contests have gotten so over the top that without context the burger does look ridiculous.
That being said I hope it is my 3rd win!!

That looks crazy good, though I'd probably remove a few peppers, as you did. Either way, certainly contest worthy. I'd say your odds are very good.

Back