A Few Cooks From The Past

Chuck Simon

TVWBB Pro
Hey guys! Her are a couple of cooks I did last week. The first are some sliders I made. I bought some beef off of a coworker of mine who had some extras from the cow he bought last year. I just sliced the roll, seasoned them with garlic salt and pepper and threw them on the grill.

I thought these would taste awesome on some Kings Hawaiian rolls:

I topped them with some swiss cheese and some colby jack cheese.

On my plate:

My 9 year old ate 3 of them, so I guess she really liked them. My 4 and 3 year old, not so much. I don't think they even ate one between the two of them. Oh well!

Next is a teriyaki marinated pork tenderloin. It was the first snow fall with accumulation of the year and I was out there grilling. I love. There is nothing more peaceful than grilling when it is snowing.

I do not have any action shots on the grill, but here is a pic after being pulled off of the grill:

I sliced it up:

Look at all of that wondeful juice:

Sorry, no plated pic either. That is all for now. Thanks for looking!

Chuck

Thank guys! Tim, I picked up that grill this past summer. I found it on a local garage sale site my wife is on. It is not your average red head, but it was something different than the black one I had. I love it!

Thanks guys! I really wanted a red head, but this one was in such great condition and all of the red heads I have found have not been is such good condition. I am glad I picked this one up. I guess I could have waited for the new crimson one to come out this year. Oh well!

Back