70th Anniversary Kettle is Available

If they had made a new version of the original kettle with the red legs and silver body
it would have caught my interest,,,,,,

If they had made a new version of the original kettle with the red legs and silver body
it would have caught my interest,,,,,,
Due to current safety regulations, we'd probably have to heavily modify the design of the original kettle. That model had no ash catcher system, the metal handles get very hot, and the leg stability would need to be tweaked. We sometimes make replicas of that model, but they are NOT designed to be cooked on. That said, it would definitely be really cool to see that model make a reappearance in some form. #IworkforWeber

Due to current safety regulations, we'd probably have to heavily modify the design of the original kettle. That model had no ash catcher system, the metal handles get very hot, and the leg stability would need to be tweaked. We sometimes make replicas of that model, but they are NOT designed to be cooked on. That said, it would definitely be really cool to see that model make a reappearance in some form. #IworkforWeber
So, how do us average joes get one of these replicas...?

I’d happily put one in the living room to look at. Would be a heck of an exclamation point to wrap up the 70th....just saying.

So, how do us average joes get one of these replicas...?

I’d happily put one in the living room to look at. Would be a heck of an exclamation point to wrap up the 70th....just saying.
Given the time needed to put together a "new" product, it's doubtful we could make anything happen in terms of offering replica kettles to the public for the 70th, but I can't deny it's a great suggestion. I can't promise anything, I'll be happy to keep the idea in mind though for something cool we could possibly do as a future release.

A yellow one, upgraded with those REAL wood custom handles, would be a very cool item. But, $500????:unsure:

The franchise owner of my little Ace here in Brazil said she wants one. Her husband said, "Don't we have enough kettles?" She told him he didn't get it. The yellow one was staying in the box and being stashed away for some time in the future. I have a feeling that will happen with quite a few of these.

These are live on the site now. Got my order in for a yellow. It’s going to look sweet next to my spring green 22”.

Lowes shows them on-line but out of stock. Hope that means they will be available soon, maybe even local to see in person.

Lowes shows them on-line but out of stock. Hope that means they will be available soon, maybe even local to see in person.
The guy at my Lowes said they won't have any for display, special order only. Waiting to see if Lowes comes through for me (but not for long).
The only retailer I've seen that claims to have them IN stock is BBQ Guys. 🤷‍♀️

Back