49ers butts on the SmokeFire.

Bruno

TVWBB Honor Circle
Doing a couple butts for the greatest football weekend of the year and the Niners are in it.
One is a combo of Harry Soo’s all purpose and Dizzy Dust, the other is Honey Mustard from Spiceology. The Honey Mustard has an amazingly powerful vinegar smell, I can’t wait to see how this comes out. 577CA6F1-02FF-4BDB-BB07-470A7B57F014.jpeg9EFE35EB-283F-4630-B449-1768A3FA2DE2.jpeg

Pulled one and the other is at 190. Won’t be long. Looked amazing at the wrap.
You know the game is tomorrow, right? ;) I've got some wings to go on for pre-game, and may grab some ribs for the celebratory post-game dinner! :)

R

You know the game is tomorrow, right? ;) I've got some wings to go on for pre-game, and may grab some ribs for the celebratory post-game dinner! :)

R
Games are on at 1:30, wild card weekend is always a big event for me and with the Niners playing tomorrow it’s party time. With 2 butts to choose from we will have plenty. May do some nachos tomorrow with the pork. Really looking forward to the flavor profile of the honey mustard butt so I can whip up a couple different style meals.
I’ve also always thought the pulled pork was better day 2 anyways.
Gonna be a great weekend.

R
This is the best football weekend of the season. And there’s a Monday night game too!

Epic eats Saturday, Sunday and Monday.

Bruno that SF is earning its keep. Like the bark on those two. I to think pork tastes even better the 2nd day. Like spaghetti sauce..

You did real good Bruno, that bark and internal color is amazing.
Thanks honestly the SmokeFire has made pulled pork automatic at this point. Now I just get too experiment on flavors.
I need to get there with brisket but those butts were only $21 at Costco, a briskie is $100 easy.

Thanks honestly the SmokeFire has made pulled pork automatic at this point. Now I just get too experiment on flavors.
I need to get there with brisket but those butts were only $21 at Costco, a briskie is $100 easy.
Yeah that is why I have not cooked a brisket in about a year. But I like your idea about trying out new flavors.
So far you do have the basic cook done pat.

Back