22.5" WSM w/ Upgrades and Extras

Dave Russell

TVWBB Honor Circle
Folks, I'm selling my big 22.5" WSM. I just don't do cooks big enough to justify keeping it and am saving for a fishing boat. So as for mods, it has middle grate strap supports (extra grate included), extra top vent for high heat cooks and faster start-ups, probe cable slot, and midsection handles. Upgrades include Cajun Bandit stainless steel door and the Unknown BBQ stainless hinge w/ quick release pin. Extras include clay pot base, 18" wsm charcoal ring, and 4 Weber rib racks to allow the cooker to hold 18 slabs. In case one wonders about the value of the mods and upgrades, with the exception of the middle grate supports, my 18.5" has all the same mods, including the stainless door and hinge. In excellent condition and asking $300.

Thanks for looking!
Dave

Wish I was closer. Also, I've noticed a lot of WSM on Ebay that get sold from Lebanon. He must buy the scratch and dent models and put them on Ebay.

Sorry to hear that Dave. It Could happen you fish the gig one and you won't have anymore enough space. Think about that. :)

Back