2014 Go-Anywhere Gas Grill - Photo

I like the charcoal ones of course. But I find the gga to be fine if you are not to worried about grill marks. I have been experimenting with several gga to get better heat and to get them less sensative to wind and blowing out. Had to stop due to other issues like getting my little shop organized. I also have seen pics of the newer gga and they show more of a grill mark/char kind of thing going on but I don't have one so can't say for sure. But I would say you need both. I find gga rather often at second hand stores, not so much the charcoal one. All mine have been cheap finds except for an unused very early one that I paid $30 for. Otherwise they are in the 6 to 12 buck range.

It's a "Go Anywhere" gasser, I seriously doubt that lengthy, involved cooking was in the concept, for crying out loud. Burgers, tube steaks, quick cooks it what it's designed to do. If you want to do things which are more involved, use a "Smokey Joe"!
Sorry, this one seems to be a crab fest waiting to happen. I will excuse myself from this.
Besides, I don't want or, need, one!
Think about it, it's abbreviated more accurately as GAG (Go Anywhere Gasser), just an observation.

Last edited:
Ok, hope you recover. For the rest of us, we like to fiddle and fudge as many do with everything else. Also I'm not aware that weber makes a smokey joe gasser. Oh, darn, now I have another project !

Absolute bs the GGA can do a dang good job on low & slow.... I cooked many of both beef and pork ribs on them since the mid 80's and you can grill a killer steak on them to

Last edited:

Back