2013 Performer Platinum

Interesting I like the look of the black table I just wonder how long the paint will last.
What year is this grill and have you registered it yet as that table has a 10 year warranty against damage like a Crack. And Weber CS will replace it with a metal table like I did on this 2014 model.View attachment 35176
Any trouble removing the original screws that hold the table ? Some VWB Forum Members recommend when buying a new Weber Performer to replace these screws with Stainless Steel Screws(won't rust) which will make it easier down-the-road to replace the table if need-be. I have a Weber Performer Deluxe that I purchased new last year and thinking of doing this upgrade.

Interesting I like the look of the black table I just wonder how long the paint will last.
What year is this grill and have you registered it yet as that table has a 10 year warranty against damage like a Crack. And Weber CS will replace it with a metal table like I did on this 2014 model.View attachment 35176
I have a 2017 Performer and the table is rusting. I checked the warranty and this is what I found. I don't see the table mentioned anywhere or where it it fall under.
  • Bowl & Lid ( 10 Year(s) ) , No burn through or rust through - 02-12-2027
  • Plastic components ( 5 Year(s) ) , Excludes fading and discoloration - 02-12-2022
  • One-Touch cleaning system ( 5 Year(s) ) , No burn through or rust through - 02-12-2022
  • All Remaining Parts ( 2 Year(s) ) - 02-12-2019

Richard the table came with screws and and they also sent me an extra set. The screws seem to be powder coated or painted, not sure as to which one, and not just plain metal like the ones I took off. Below is a pic of the extra ones I have they are the same as the ones I put on.

New Ones:

Performer table screws pic 1.jpgPerformer table screws pic 2.jpg

Old ones:

Old Performer table screws.jpg

Last edited:
Joe,
I think the 10 yr warranty on the table Kevin is referring to is the one on the Thermoset table he had on previously. Which is the 1st one on the list of the model he has. Some of the older Performers like the one he has and the one I have came with a Thermoset table instead of the Metal one like you have.

Got my Cover today. I took the Cover Bag and used it to cover the propane fuel bottle. What are your all opinions on that should I keep that mod? The Bag on the Bottle is not an exact match but it is Black with a Weber Logo.

Performer Cover pic 1.jpgPerformer Cover pic 2.jpgPerformer Cover pic 3.jpg

Back