14.5 FB Marketplace Find $20

JDillard

I found a pretty sweet deal on FB Marketplace. The person I bought it from evidently cleans out storage lockers and then sells the forgotten items. I the smoker was listed for $25 and I was able to bring her home for $20.
Here is a pic of the new WSM with some bacon wrapped Oreos from this weekend.

Attachments

• C3E968AC-0E92-480A-B768-B1D0CD33C5B4.jpeg
    C3E968AC-0E92-480A-B768-B1D0CD33C5B4.jpeg
    129.6 KB · Views: 30
My wife mentioned that recipe yesterday! How were they? Great deal!
After she told me about the Oreo recipe she suggested that I do a brisket to have with the normal Christmas ham!!!

Wait, bacon wrapped oreos?!?! More details on these, please (I mean, I get how you make them, but what about taste? Bacon and chocolate?)

Nice find....great deal on that little guy (or gal.)

R

Wait, bacon wrapped oreos?!?! More details on these, please (I mean, I get how you make them, but what about taste? Bacon and chocolate?)

R
My friend, they were AMAZING! It sounds like such a strange combo but it totally works!

I found a pretty sweet deal on FB Marketplace. The person I bought it from evidently cleans out storage lockers and then sells the forgotten items. I the smoker was listed for $25 and I was able to bring her home for $20.
What I great find, I felt like I got a deal on my 14 when I got it for $85, you smashed that!
As for the bacon wrapped Oreos what a crazy cook, May have to try to make some of those after I smoke this 4.5 lbs of bacon I am curing right now.

R
Rich,
Have you named your new smoker yet?

Rich and J,
When you do name those new smokers, go over to this post and let us know the names.

Bacon. Wrapped. Oreos. My first question would be why, but the answer is inevitably "Why not?" lol

I'm definitely going to have to surprise the wife with those some time.

Wow! And you even had to talk them down $5 ? 😂🤦🏻

Back